The digital business environment should be seen as an ecosystem of networked actors, blending natural-, computer- and social sciences into a more holistic business strategy for the digital age.
In digital ecosystems…
- you increase variety rather than act to reduce it.
- you understand that best people are actually outside your organization.
- you encourage situations where symbiotic relationships become possible.
- you increase the capacity of adapting to changing conditions.
- you understand that organizations are more like organisms than factories.
- you open up your platforms and interfaces for outside-in innovation.
- you are connected globally when acting locally.
You can order a presentation on this topic by hiring Teemu.